Tuesday, October 09, 2007

its been nearly 6months..

yew~!
lama giller nak mampus tak update blog..
so many things to share..
so many friends are gone..to the place unknown..
so many that ive been through..
but.. what makes me so terharu is..
those who still rasa that im still their friend..
and one who never forget to wish for my birthday...
Only God knows how much i miss blogging,online 24/7,mata merah2 duk depan pc..
huhu..i miss my zaman muda remaja..serious man!
well this entry is dedicated to all of you yang tak pernah lupa to support me..ups and downs..
and dah nak raya ni,opy nak wish SELAMAT SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI..MAAF ZAHIR BATIN.
if aku dapat menghabeskan my annual leave before mt training finishes..hopefully i can see you guys.......
last but not least:
serangkap lagu utk derenungi bersama:
"I hope you know, I hope you knowThat this has nothing to do with youIt's personal, myself and IWe've got some straightenin' out to doAnd I'm gonna miss you like a child misses their blanketBut I've got to get a move on with my lifeIt's time to be a big girl nowAnd big girls don't cry..."

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers